Things to do and Places to go around Nern Chalet
Hua Hin is the oldest and most prestigious vacation spot in Thailand. For almost a century, The Thai Royalties has favored Hua Hin and the Royal palaces there as their preferred vacation area. This has resulted in an atmosphere blended with sophisticated, high society resort life and a contemporary 21st century beach life.
- Eating out: In Hua Hin, you will find food from all over the Globe, ranging from Thai street food in the street corners to fancy restaurants serving exquisite western or Asian dishes - anything to your taste. (Of course you can also find all the western fast food - McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Swensen's and others)
- Shopping: Hua Hin has become a great place for shopping. Whether you like to enjoy the big departmental store or shopping malls, the factory outlets or markets, it's all there for you to pick and chose!
- Shopping Malls: Hua Hin Market Village and Blueport
- Hua Hin Factory Outlet
- Night and Day markets: Cicada Market, Tamarind Market, Weekend evening markets in Khao Takiab, City Night Market with Chatsila Market, Grand Hotel Night Market, Night Market next to the OTOP-store in Hua Hin City center, amd Afternoon market at the Khao Lun Thom Temple every Tuesday and Saturday
- Natural scenic spots and other touristic places: Family with Children and all travelers can enjoy natural scenic spots and other touristic places in Hua Hin, such as;
- Elephant and adventure Parks: Hua Hin Safari and Adventure Park, Hutsadin Elephant Foundation, Elephant Village, Vana Nava, and Hua Hin Black Mountain Water Park
- Natural scenic spots and other touristic places in Hua Hin: Kaeng Krachan National Park, Pala U Waterfalls, Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park, The Rama VI summer palace, and The Rajabhakti Park
- Hua Hin golf courses: for example, Royal Hua Hin, Black Mountain Golf Course, Banyan Golf Course, Palm Hills, Bangkok Golf and Milford Resort/Seoul Country Club, Springfield Royal Country Club, The Majestic Creek Country Club, Imperial Lake View Hotel and Golf Club, and Sea Pines Golf Course